As a forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants, Harding Lewis is committed to offering the very highest standard of service available to the Island’s businesses and residents.
We are pleased to offer candidates a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
- To provide general office administration and support, including the following:
- Greeting and directing guests arriving at the office
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Supporting staff members with administrative tasks
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings
- Assisting with due diligence and client on-boarding procedures
- Handling client information in a professional and confidential manner
- Assisting with company statutory and compliance matters
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Have experience working in an office environment
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Self-Motivation and discipline in task completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable in their ability to learn new software quickly
What can we offer:
- Full-time hours
- A highly competitive salary package
- The chance to be part of a modern growing practice
- Variety of work
Please apply by sending your CV in confidence to:
Mr Michael Estella
Harding Lewis Limited
11 – 13 Hill Street
Isle of Man
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Please note the closing date for applications is Friday 3 July 2020.